12.05.2007

Blah.

Blah. Blah. Blah. I don't feel well. I'm exhausted from whatever it is I've caught from Baby A.K. this time, from chasing Baby A.K. around the house with all her Hanukkah excitement, from a long day of work and a very short day of knitting. I've felt so blah these past few days that I really haven't gotten much knitting done at all. I don't even have that much holiday knitting to do in the first place, but I sure as heck am not getting it done now. As soon as I'm done complaining here I'm going to bed.

Actually, I'm going to read for a bit first. I'm re-reading this book that seems to be making quite a splash these days. I first read it just before it was released (that was one of the perks of working for Barnes & Noble), and it was utterly engrossing. It still is, no matter how much controversy may be surrounding it. What's everyone else reading these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading "Atonement" by Ian McEwan. It's also coming out as a movie this month. It's a beautifully written book but a little slow at the beginning. I'm just replying because I'm actually reading something current and not written in the 1920's so I wanted to come off as "hip!" LOL

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

I am Knitting Daily